Thursday, August 13, 2026

Alani Nu Witch’s Brew Is Back — And I Already Found the 12-Pack

Well, that didn't take long! πŸŽƒ I was just talking about waiting to find Alani Nu Witch’s Brew for the 2026 fall season, and I already found the 12-pack on Amazon. So much for waiting patiently for it to show up at my grocery store!

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

Alani Nu Witch's Brew Sugar-Free Energy Drink 12-pack featuring the seasonal caramel apple-flavored energy drink for fall.

Alani Nu Witch’s Brew Is Back — And I Already Found the 12-Pack

Alani Nu Witch’s Brew is one of those seasonal drinks I look forward to seeing every fall. The flavor combines caramel and apple, giving it that sweet-and-tart caramel apple vibe that feels absolutely perfect for spooky season.

Like Alani Nu's regular 12-ounce energy drinks, Witch's Brew is sugar-free and contains 200mg of caffeine per can. Current retailer listings also describe it as having just 15 calories.

πŸŽƒ Limited-edition fall favorite
🍏 Caramel apple-inspired flavor
⚡ 200mg caffeine per 12 oz can
✨ Sugar-free
πŸ‚ Perfect for stocking the fall fridge
πŸ“¦ Available as a 12-pack on Amazon

I also found a Target option, but I'm currently seeing single cans rather than a dedicated Witch's Brew 12-pack in Target's online listings. Target's regular 12-ounce Alani Nu cans are currently listed individually, while its available 12-packs are other flavors and variety packs.

So if you already know you love Witch's Brew, this may be one where I'd skip hunting down individual cans and grab the case from Amazon instead. Having a whole box delivered with Prime sounds pretty convenient—especially with a seasonal flavor that won't be hanging around forever.

And just like that, Witch's Brew watch is officially over! πŸ˜‚πŸŽƒπŸ I may still be looking for those first cans to appear on store shelves, but knowing I can order a 12-pack on Amazon means the fall fridge can be stocked a little early this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment