Thursday, August 13, 2026

Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Playset by ZUR

Look what I found back on the shelves at Target! The Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Playset by ZURU is such a fun collectible, and I was genuinely excited to see it in store again. If you love tiny foods and miniature versions of everyday products, this little fridge gives you somewhere adorable to display them all.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

ZURU Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Playset featuring a miniature refrigerator, tiny food collectibles, shelves, magnets and a working UV light.

Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Playset by ZURU

The Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Playset was inspired by the fridge-restocking trend and comes with a miniature refrigerator, exclusive minis, magnets and a working UV light.

But I think one of the most fun parts is what happens after you get the fridge.

You can continue collecting Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Mini Minis and use your new finds to stock the shelves, organize your tiny groceries and build your own miniature kitchen collection. ZURU currently has 80+ Mini Minis to collect, including tiny versions of snacks and kitchen essentials.

🧊 Mini refrigerator playset
💡 Features a working UV light
🥫 Includes miniature collectibles to get you started
🧲 Decorate the fridge with mini magnets
🛒 Collect additional Mini Minis to fill the shelves
✨ Recommended for ages 8+

I found mine at Target, and it was so much fun seeing this popular little fridge back on the shelf.

Mini Brands Fill the Fridge Playset

If you don't have a Target nearby—or you'd rather have one delivered—I also found the Mini Brands Fill The Fridge Playset on Amazon, so I'll be including links to both shopping options in the blog post.

I have a feeling the hardest part isn't going to be getting the fridge. It's going to be convincing yourself that you don't need to collect every tiny food item to fill it. 😂🧊🛒 With so many additional Mini Minis to discover, this is one collection that can keep growing long after you bring the fridge home.


No comments:

Post a Comment