Thursday, August 13, 2026

Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy Energy Drink

Purple Cotton Candy immediately caught my attention when I spotted it at Target! Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy Energy Drink has that fun carnival-inspired flavor and colorful can design that makes trying new Alani Nu releases half the fun.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy Energy Drink in a colorful 12-ounce can featuring the limited-edition purple cotton candy design.

Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy Energy Drink

I found Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy at Target, but I'm also linking the 12-pack on Amazon for anyone who would rather stock the fridge.

Each 12-ounce can has zero sugar and 200mg of caffeine, along with B vitamins. Alani Nu also lists the drink as vegan and gluten-free.

💜 Purple Cotton Candy flavor
🎡 Fun carnival-inspired drink
⚡ 200mg caffeine per 12 oz can
✨ Zero sugar
🥤 Great chilled straight from the can or poured over ice
📦 Look for individual cans at Target or multi-packs online

Shop Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy at Target

And Now I'm Waiting for Witch's Brew... 🎃

Finding Purple Cotton Candy has me officially ready to start hunting for my other seasonal favorite: Alani Nu Witch's Brew.

The good news is that Witch's Brew is already appearing in Alani Nu's 2026 product lineup. The official Alani Nu shop currently lists Witch's Brew Energy Drink, although it was showing as out of stock when I checked.

I haven't found this year's cans in my stores yet, but you know I'll be looking! As soon as I spot Witch's Brew on the shelf, I'll share the find.

For now, Purple Cotton Candy is coming home with me. 💜🎡 It's a fun flavor to try while we wait for all those fall drinks to start taking over the shelves—and I'm officially on Witch's Brew watch. 🎃🍎

Shop Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment