Tuesday, October 6, 2026

LEGO Jack-O'-Lantern Pickup Truck 40822 Building Set

Okay, this little Halloween truck is adorable. πŸ˜‚πŸŽƒ

The LEGO Jack-O'-Lantern Pickup Truck 40822 is exactly the kind of seasonal LEGO set that makes me want to clear a spot on the shelf and start building immediately.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

LEGO Jack-O'-Lantern Pickup Truck 40822 Halloween-themed pickup truck building set.

LEGO Jack-O'-Lantern Pickup Truck 40822 Is a Spooky Little Halloween Build

With its jack-o'-lantern-inspired design and classic pickup-truck look, it's a fun little Halloween display piece that would fit right in with the rest of your spooky-season decorations.

A Pickup Truck With a Halloween Twist

I love when LEGO takes something ordinary and gives it a seasonal makeover. A pickup truck is already cute, but turn it into a Halloween-themed little build? Now I'm interested.

It's a fun project for a Halloween afternoon, a cute addition to a seasonal LEGO collection, or simply a tiny spooky decoration you can bring out every October.

Why I Like This One

πŸŽƒ Halloween-inspired jack-o'-lantern design
πŸ›» Cute pickup truck build
🧱 Fun seasonal LEGO project
πŸ‘» Perfect for Halloween displays
πŸ‚ Easy to mix into autumn dΓ©cor
🧑 A fun little collectible for spooky season

One More Little Halloween Find

This is definitely going on my list of LEGO sets that make me smile every time I see them. It doesn't have to be Halloween-sized to make a big impression. Sometimes the little seasonal builds are the ones that make the cutest decorations.

And really… a pumpkin pickup truck? How could I say no? πŸ˜‚πŸŽƒπŸ›»

Shop Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment