Halloween Rice Krispies Treats Mini Crispy Marshmallow Squares
Okay, 60 mini Rice Krispies Treats? I'm listening. 😂🍿 Especially when Halloween is right around the corner and suddenly I'm thinking about candy bowls, classroom treats, party snacks and little goodies for trick-or-treaters.
This 23.2-ounce box of Rice Krispies Treats Mini Crispy Marshmallow Squares comes with 60 individually wrapped bars, making it an easy one to keep on hand during the busy Halloween season.
These are the classic Rice Krispies Treats we know and love, just in a smaller, snack-size version.
And honestly, I think the mini size makes them even more useful for Halloween. You can toss a few into lunchboxes, add them to a party table, or keep the whole box ready for those “Mom, do we have a snack?” moments.
🍚 Classic crispy rice cereal treat
🍬 Sweet marshmallow flavor
🎃 Great for Halloween parties
👻 Easy individually wrapped snacks
🎒 Lunchbox-friendly size
🍿 Fun for movie nights
📦 60 mini bars in one box
Perfect for Halloween Stocking Up 🎃
If you're already putting together your Halloween candy stash, I would consider adding a box of these too.
They're a nice option when you want something besides traditional candy, and the individually wrapped bars make them easy to grab and go.
You could also add them to Halloween treat bags, use them for school parties, or put a bowl of them alongside the candy for family and guests.
And with 60 bars in the box, there's a pretty good chance you'll have enough to actually make it through October.
Although I make no promises about how many will mysteriously disappear before Halloween. 😂
🛍️ Where to Find It
You can grab this yummy snack on Amazon

No comments:
Post a Comment