Friday, September 4, 2026

Cholula Chamoy Día de los Muertos Gummy Skull

Okay, these stopped me right in the candy aisle. 💀🌶️🍬 I found Cholula Chamoy Día de los Muertos Gummy Skulls sitting on the shelf at my local Star Market, and between the colorful skulls and Cholula chamoy flavor, I had to take a closer look.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

Cholula Chamoy Día de los Muertos Gummy Skulls featuring colorful skull-shaped seasonal gummy candies with sweet and spicy chamoy flavor.

Cholula Chamoy Día de los Muertos Gummy Skull

The tricky part? They're surprisingly hard to find online right now. So this may be one of those seasonal finds where you'll have better luck keeping an eye on your local grocery shelves.

These fun skull-shaped gummies bring together colorful Día de los Muertos-inspired candy with that sweet, tangy and spicy chamoy flavor.

Cholula chamoy gummies are definitely out there—the brand also has a Chamoy Tropical Gummy Ring Mix featuring mango, watermelon and pineapple gummies—but this particular skull version is proving much harder to track down online. 

💀 Fun skull-shaped gummies
🌶️ Chamoy-inspired sweet and spicy flavor
🌼 Día de los Muertos themed packaging
🍬 A fun seasonal candy find
🎉 Cute addition to a candy bowl or celebration
🛒 Definitely worth watching for on grocery shelves

Where I Found Them

I spotted mine in person at Star Market.

While searching online, I've also seen what appears to be the same or related product listed under the name “Hier Cholula Dia Muertos Box” at Albertsons, so that's another name worth watching for if you're trying to track these down.

Online availability seems pretty limited at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them popping up at more retailers as we get further into the fall season.

You can also search Instacart for Cholula Día de los Muertos candy or Cholula Chamoy gummies to see whether a participating grocery store near you has them.

This is exactly why I love wandering the seasonal grocery aisles. 😂💀 Sometimes the fun stuff shows up on the shelf before it's easy to find anywhere online.

If you spot Cholula Chamoy Día de los Muertos Gummy Skulls, I'd grab them while they're there. They're such a colorful little seasonal find for candy bowls, celebrations, or anyone who loves that sweet-and-spicy chamoy combination.

❤️ You May Also Love

No comments:

Post a Comment