Pop-Tarts... but make it ice cream! 🍓🍦 I found these at my local grocery store and absolutely had to stop for a closer look. Two classic Pop-Tarts flavors have made their way into the freezer aisle: Frosted Strawberry and Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon.
And these aren't just ice creams with a familiar name slapped on the carton. They actually include swirls and little pastry pieces inspired by the Pop-Tarts we know and love.
Pop-Tarts Ice Cream Is Here
If you were a Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts kid, this one is calling your name.
The Frosted Strawberry Ice Cream starts with strawberry-flavored ice cream and adds a strawberry swirl, pastry pieces and colorful sprinkles. Basically, they took everything fun about that frosted strawberry pastry and turned it into a frozen dessert.
❤️ Strawberry swirl
🥧 Pop-Tarts-inspired pastry pieces
🌈 Colorful sprinkles
🍦 14 fl oz carton
🤎 Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream
And then there's the cozy one.
Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream features brown sugar cinnamon-flavored ice cream with a cinnamon streusel swirl and pastry pieces mixed throughout.
🤎 Brown sugar cinnamon ice cream
✨ Cinnamon streusel swirl
🥧 Pastry pieces throughout
🍦 14 fl oz carton
🥄 Inspired by the classic Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts
I'm not sure I'd be able to choose between the two. Strawberry feels like summer, while Brown Sugar Cinnamon is already nudging us toward those cozy fall flavors.
Where to Find Pop-Tarts Ice Cream
I found mine at a local grocery store, but availability is going to depend on what's stocked near you.
A great trick is to search Instacart for "Pop-Tarts Ice Cream." Instacart currently lists both flavors and can show participating grocery stores based on the shopper's location. Depending on the store, you may also be able to order for pickup or have your ice cream delivered right to your front door.
I love finding something completely unexpected in the freezer aisle, and Pop-Tarts Ice Cream definitely qualifies. 😂🍦
Whether you're Team Frosted Strawberry or Brown Sugar Cinnamon, these sound like pure childhood nostalgia in ice cream form. Now I'm wondering which Pop-Tarts flavor needs to become ice cream next.


No comments:
Post a Comment