Wednesday, August 12, 2026

OLIPOP Pineapple Paradise Prebiotic Soda Featuring SpongeBob SquarePants

If you love pineapple drinks, OLIPOP Pineapple Paradise is such a fun flavor to try! I originally found mine at a local grocery store last year, and I've continued to find it online through Amazon—perfect when it disappears from the shelves near me.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

OLIPOP Pineapple Paradise Prebiotic Soda 12-pack featuring SpongeBob SquarePants packaging and tropical pineapple flavor.

OLIPOP Pineapple Paradise Prebiotic Soda Featuring SpongeBob SquarePants

Cold, bubbly, and full of tropical pineapple flavor, OLIPOP Pineapple Paradise is a fun one to have waiting in the fridge—especially during the warmer months. If you've been wanting to try this flavor, I'd grab it when you spot it since it may not be around much longer. 🍍🥤☀️

OLIPOP Pineapple Paradise Prebiotic Soda brings together juicy pineapple with a splash of mandarin for a bright, tropical flavor. Each 12-ounce can contains 6 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, and 35 calories. It's also part of OLIPOP's shelf-stable line, so you can store it in a cool, dry place and chill it when you're ready to enjoy. 

🍍 Juicy pineapple with a splash of mandarin
🥤 12-ounce cans
🌿 Made with prebiotics, plant fiber, and botanicals
✨ 6g of fiber per can
💛 4g of sugar per can
🌱 Gluten-free and Non-GMO

I first spotted Pineapple Paradise at my local grocery store last year, and it quickly became one of those flavors I kept looking for. I've continued to find the 12-packs through Amazon, which makes it easier to stock up when I can't find it locally.

One thing to keep in mind: OLIPOP currently describes Pineapple Paradise as a limited flavor that's on its way out, so availability may become harder to find.

🛍️ Where to Find It

Available on Amazon.com while supplies last



No comments:

Post a Comment