Disney BaubleBar Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Halloween Dangle Earrings
Another TJ Maxx Disney BaubleBar find! I spotted these adorable Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Halloween Dangle Earrings, and they were way too cute to pass up. ๐๐ญ They're exactly the kind of accessory I love for adding a little Disney magic to a fall outfit.
If you love changing your jewelry with the seasons, Disney x BaubleBar has so many fun designs to collect. These Mickey pumpkin earrings bring together classic Disney style and Halloween in the cutest way.
They're perfect with a Halloween tee, cozy sweater, DisneyBound outfit, or for adding a little spooky-season fun to an everyday look.
๐ Festive Mickey Mouse pumpkin design
๐ญ A fun find for Disney fans
✨ Perfect statement jewelry for spooky season
๐ฐ Cute for DisneyBound and Disney Parks outfits
๐งก Easy way to add Halloween to an everyday outfit
I found my pair at TJ Maxx, but Disney BaubleBar pieces can be one of those here today, gone tomorrow finds.
That's why I highly recommend checking Poshmark if there's a particular Disney BaubleBar design you've been searching for. I found multiple Mickey Mouse pumpkin styles listed there, including new-with-tags pairs, so it's a great place to hunt for designs you may have missed in stores.
Part of the fun of collecting Disney BaubleBar jewelry is finding all the different designs! If you missed a favorite at TJ Maxx—or you're searching for a specific character, holiday, or style—Poshmark is definitely worth a look. ๐✨๐ญ

No comments:
Post a Comment