Monday, July 13, 2026

What Do You Think About Halloween Candy Arriving in July?

It happens earlier every year! While browsing my local grocery store, I spotted the first shelves of Halloween candy already making their appearance—and it's only July.

Some shoppers get excited the moment those orange packages hit the shelves, while others can't help but think, "Can we enjoy summer first?" I'm definitely somewhere in the let's get through summer first camp, but I have to admit...seeing those first Halloween displays always makes me smile.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

Stack of Halloween candy boxes from popular brands waiting to be stocked on grocery store shelves in July.

What Do You Think About Halloween Candy Arriving in July?

If you're a Halloween fan, those bright orange wrappers are the unofficial signal that spooky season is on the horizon. Even though we're still enjoying sunshine, vacations, and backyard barbecues, retailers know many shoppers like to stock up early on seasonal favorites.

From classic chocolate bars to gummy treats, sour candies, and fun-size variety packs, the first wave of Halloween candy has officially begun arriving in stores.

If you're already planning your Halloween shopping, it's also a great time to browse Halloween decorations, costumes, party supplies, and seasonal treats before the most popular items disappear.

Team Summer or Team Halloween?

This is where I'd love to hear from you!

🎃 Are you excited to see Halloween candy in July?

Or...

☀️ Would you rather enjoy the rest of summer before the pumpkins take over?

There really isn't a wrong answer. Some people count down the days until spooky season, while others are still soaking up every last bit of sunshine.

My Take

Personally, I'm still holding on to summer just a little longer. Give me fresh fruit, iced coffee, beach days, and backyard cookouts before I start decorating with pumpkins.

That said...I won't pretend I didn't stop to look at every single Halloween candy display while I was shopping. Those bright orange wrappers are pretty hard to miss!

Whether you're already filling your cart with Halloween goodies or waiting until the leaves begin to change, one thing is certain—spooky season is on its way.

So, tell me in the comments...

Are you Team Summer ☀️ or Team Halloween 🎃?

❤️ You May Also Love

No comments:

Post a Comment