Disney Winnie the Pooh “11 O’Clockish” LED Compact Mirror
This charming compact mirror features a sweet “11 O'Clockish” design inspired by Winnie the Pooh's famous love of a little something to eat around that time of day. The built-in LED lighting adds a practical touch, making it perfect for quick touch-ups wherever you are.
I found mine at TJ Maxx, but there was very low stock when I spotted it. If you missed it in stores, I also found the compact mirror available on Poshmark, so it's worth checking there if you really want to add one to your collection.
🍯 Winnie the Pooh-inspired design
🪞 Compact and easy to carry
💡 Built-in LED lighting
🎒 Perfect for your purse or travel bag
🎁 A fun gift for Winnie the Pooh fans
This Winnie the Pooh “11 O'Clockish” LED Compact Mirror is one of those practical little finds that's also completely adorable. If you missed it at TJ Maxx, Poshmark may be worth checking to see if you can still find one for your collection. 🍯🪞✨

No comments:
Post a Comment