Thursday, July 23, 2026

BaubleBar Powerpuff Girls Charm Keyring Is a Colorful Nostalgic Fin

Today's find was one of those TJ Maxx discoveries that makes you stop in your tracks! I found a colorful BaubleBar Powerpuff Girls Charm Keyring featuring Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup—but there was only one left on the shelf.

As an Amazon Associate, Little Blog of Joy may earn commission from qualifying  purchases from Amazon and other major retailers via this site. Prices and availability may change at any time.

BaubleBar Multicolor Powerpuff Girls Charm Keyring featuring Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup enamel charms on a colorful beaded loop with gold-tone hardware.

BaubleBar Powerpuff Girls Charm Keyring Is a Colorful Nostalgic Find

If you grew up loving The Powerpuff Girls, this colorful keyring is such a fun accessory!

The BaubleBar Multicolor Powerpuff Girls Charm Keyring features playful enamel charms of Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup hanging from a colorful beaded loop. The bright beads, gold-tone hardware, and adorable heart charm make it a fun way to add a little nostalgic personality to your keys, purse, backpack, or bag.

💗 Features Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup
🌈 Colorful beaded loop
✨ Gold-tone keyring and clasp
💖 Includes a fun heart charm
🎁 A cute gift for Powerpuff Girls fans

I found mine at TJ Maxx today, but there was only one left on the shelf when I spotted it. Of course, that meant I had to search the internet to see if anyone else might still be looking for one!

I did find some available on Poshmark, so if you missed this colorful find at TJ Maxx and really want one for yourself, it's worth checking there.

I love finding nostalgic accessories like this one, especially when they combine fun colors with characters we grew up loving. If you're a Powerpuff Girls fan, this BaubleBar keyring is such a playful little accessory—and if you missed it in stores, Poshmark may be worth a look!

❤️ You May Also Love

No comments:

Post a Comment